Set Management - Statistics
The statistics returns the following details about the set
- The provider code
- The collection code
- The number of items that have been accepted
- The number of items that have are pending
- The number of items that have been rejected
- The total number of items
- The statistics for the most recent europeana data load
- Set identifier
- The number of items accepted
- The number of items rejected
Note: The sum of the accepted, pending and rejected may not be equal to the total, as a record maybe counted more than once if it has been committed and subsequently been updated but not committed.
There are no parameters
The response is in json
In order to allow simple testing of the ECK Set Manager interfaces, etc. a test form is available here which actions data for the default provider using the default set.